Management Accounting Techniques Workbook
David Cox, Sheriden Amos
This Workbook for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Q2022) complements the companion Tutorials for the Management Accounting Techniques unit.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This Workbook for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Q2022) complements the companion texts: Management Accounting Techniques Tutorial and Spreadsheets for Management Accounting Tutorial.
Perfect for revision, it contains practice chapter-based activities, spreadsheet skills tasks, three mock exams and answers.
Questions are written by our expert authors in the style of the AAT assessments, helping to consolidate your learning and prepare you for exam success.
Download your spreadsheet files from the Resources tab - you will need these to complete some of the activities in the book.
- An introduction to management accounting
- Materials costs
- Labour costs
- Overheads and expenses
- Methods of costing
- Marginal, absorption and activity based costing
- Aspects of budgeting
- Short-term decisions
- Cash budgeting and resources ratios