This comprehensive study text provides an essential introduction to economics for students of accountancy, business and related subjects.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
Written for students of accountancy, business studies and related subjects from A-level through to degree and professional qualifications, this book provides an essential introduction to business maths that makes a complex subject easy to understand.
Key definitions are highlighted, complex terms are explained with clear worked examples and answers, and more challenging questions are provided to consolidate your understanding.
- Mathematical tables and formulae
- The Basics
- Percentages, ratios and proportions
- Accuracy and rounding
- Algebra, formulae, equations and graphs
- Introduction to financial mathematics
- Data collection
- Presentation of data
- Index numbers
- Probability: basic rules
- Expected value and decisions
- Normal distribution
- Correlation and regression
- Time series