Accounting for AQA: Part 1 Text
This comprehensive study text for the AQA Accounting: Part 1 course combines clear text, explanatory diagrams and practice questions to get you exam ready.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This comprehensive study text for the AQA Accounting: Part 1 course combines clear text, explanatory diagrams and practice questions to get you exam ready. The text includes:
- Worked examples covering key exam topics
- Exam-focused questions to test your knowledge
- The latest international accounting terminology
- Access to free online resources
More information on supporting online resources for students and teaching centres can be found on the Resources tab.
Introduction to Financial Accounting
1. What is financial accounting?
2. Double-entry bookkeeping: first principles
3. Double-entry bookkeeping: further transactions
4. Business documents
5. Balancing accounts – the trial balance
6. Division of the ledger – the use of books of prime entry
7. The cash book
8. Bank reconciliation statements
9. Introduction to financial statements
10. The general journal and correction of errors
11. Control accounts
12. Adjustments to financial statements
13. Business organisations and financing
14. Accounting concepts and inventory valuation
15. Further aspects of financial statements
16. Preparing sole trader financial statements
17. Financial statements of limited companies
18. Financial ratios
19. Budgeting and budgetary control
20. Marginal costing and break-even
21. Decision-making situations
Postage and packaging
Our charges for postage and packaging are based on the quantity of books ordered.
For deliveries within the UK, costs are £4.00 for the first item and £2.00 for each item thereafter, to a maximum delivery charge of £12.00 within the UK. The delivery charge for Wise Guides is £1.00 each
For deliveries in Europe, one book costs £15.00 plus £10.00 for every additional book, to a maximum delivery charge of £45.00 within the EU
For customers outside Europe wishing to place an order, please Contact Us for a quote for postage and packaging.
Please note that due to varying interpretations of the post-Brexit EU/UK trading agreement, some EU countries are imposing import duty on the value of the goods received from the UK. It is payable by the end consumer via the delivery company and your delivery may be witheld until paid. This may vary from country to country and be up to a value of 20% of the value of the study material.
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery from receipt of your order.
Orders are despatched within 5 working days. Any books that are not in stock (indicated alongside each book) will be sent as soon as they are available.
Your order will be sent either by 1st class Royal Mail or by 24-hour courier (for orders within the UK). For orders being despatched to Europe we usually use a Royal Mail signed for service whenever possible or a courier for larger orders.
If your order is placed online, you will receive an email once your order has been despatched.
Many of our deliveries require a signature on receipt. If possible please quote a delivery address where a signature can be given during working hours.