Credit and Debt Management Tutorial
Alison Aplin, Michael Fardon
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Credit and Debt Management’.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Credit and Debt Management'.
You will learn the principles of effective credit control systems. You will also gain the skills to evaluate these systems and recommend improvements.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams. They include:
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
- Introduction to credit and debt management
- Financial analysis and customer accounts
- Granting credit and setting up customer accounts
- Customer accounts – legal and ethical aspects
- Monitoring and controlling customer accounts
- Collecting debts and dealing with insolvency