Cash and Financial Management Tutorial
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Cash and Financial Management’.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Cash and Financial Management'.
You will build an understanding of the importance of managing cash in a business. You will also learn to prepare forecasts and budgets and monitor cash flow to inform financial decisions.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams. They include:
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
- Managing cash flows
- Forecasting data for cash budgets
- Preparing cash budgets
- Using cash budgets
- The UK financial system and liquidity
- Raising short-term and long-term finance
- Investing surplus funds