Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements Workbook
This Workbook for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Q2022) complements the Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements Tutorial. The perfect revision tool.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This Workbook for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Q2022) complements the Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements Tutorial.
Perfect for revision, it contains practice chapter-based activities, mock exams and answers.
Questions are written by our expert authors in the style of the AAT assessments, helping to consolidate your learning and prepare you for exam success.
- The accounting system
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- Balancing accounts and the trial balance
- Financial statements – the extended trial balance
- Accruals and prepayments
- Depreciation of non-current assets
- Irrecoverable debts and allowance for doubtful receivables
- Framework of accounting
- Accounting for capital transactions
- Control accounts
- The journal and correction of errors
- Preparing financial statements
- Sole trader financial statements
- Partnership financial statements
- Using profitability ratios
- Incomplete records accounting