Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements Tutorial
This essential study text for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements’.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This essential study text for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements'.
You will learn how to produce and interpret financial statements for sole traders and partnerships using a trial balance. You will also enhance your knowledge of the accounting principles underlying final accounts preparation.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams. They include:
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
- The accounting system
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- Balancing accounts and the trial balance
- Financial statements – the extended trial balance
- Accruals and prepayments
- Depreciation of non-current assets
- Irrecoverable debts and allowance for doubtful receivables
- Framework of accounting
- Accounting for capital transactions
- Control accounts
- The journal and correction of errors
- Preparation of financial statements
- Sole trader financial statements
- Partnership financial statements
- Using profitability ratios
- Incomplete records accounting
Postage and packaging
Our charges for postage and packaging are based on the quantity of books ordered.
For deliveries within the UK, costs are £4.00 for the first item and £2.00 for each item thereafter, to a maximum delivery charge of £12.00 within the UK. The delivery charge for Wise Guides is £1.00 each
For deliveries in Europe, one book costs £15.00 plus £10.00 for every additional book, to a maximum delivery charge of £45.00 within the EU
For customers outside Europe wishing to place an order, please Contact Us for a quote for postage and packaging.
Please note that due to varying interpretations of the post-Brexit EU/UK trading agreement, some EU countries are imposing import duty on the value of the goods received from the UK. It is payable by the end consumer via the delivery company and your delivery may be witheld until paid. This may vary from country to country and be up to a value of 20% of the value of the study material.
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery from receipt of your order.
Orders are despatched within 5 working days. Any books that are not in stock (indicated alongside each book) will be sent as soon as they are available.
Your order will be sent either by 1st class Royal Mail or by 24-hour courier (for orders within the UK). For orders being despatched to Europe we usually use a Royal Mail signed for service whenever possible or a courier for larger orders.
If your order is placed online, you will receive an email once your order has been despatched.
Many of our deliveries require a signature on receipt. If possible please quote a delivery address where a signature can be given during working hours.