Applied Management Accounting Workbook
This book has been written specifically to cover the Unit ‘Applied Management Accounting Tutorial. The perfect revision tool.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This book has been written specifically to cover the Unit ‘Applied Management Accounting’ which is mandatory for the following qualifications:
AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
AAT Diploma in Professional Accounting – SCQF Level 8
This book contains Chapter Activities which provide extra practice material in addition to the activities included in the Osborne Books Tutorial text, and Practice Assessments to prepare the student for the computer based assessments. The latter are based directly on the structure, style and content of the sample assessment material provided by the AAT at www.aat.org.uk.
Suggested answers to the Chapter Activities and Practice Assessments are set out in this book.
- Preparing budgets
- Using budgets
- Standard costing – direct costs
- Standard costing – overheads and sales
- Cost management techniques
- Decision making techniques
- Performance indicators
- Statistical techniques