Tax Processes for Businesses (Finance Act 2023) Tutorial
This essential study text for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit ‘Tax Processes for Businesses’.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This essential study text for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Tax Processes for Businesses'.
IMPORTANT: The questions in this book are based on Finance Act 2023. Please confirm with your tutor which exam you will be sitting.
You will learn about tax processes in daily business operations and develop your skills in understanding, preparing and submitting VAT Returns to HMRC. You will also learn how to monitor and uphold compliance with current tax legislation. The book also introduces the principles of payroll.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams. They include:
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
- Introduction to Value Added Tax
- VAT and business documents
- Inputs and outputs and special schemes
- The VAT Return
- Principles of payroll
- Communicating VAT and payroll information