Introduction to Bookkeeping Workbook
David Cox, Michael Fardon
This Workbook for the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting complements the Introduction to Bookkeeping Tutorial. The perfect revision tool.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This Workbook for the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting (Q2022) complements the Introduction to Bookkeeping Tutorial.
Perfect for revision, it contains practice chapter-based activities, mock exams and answers.
Questions are written by our expert authors in the style of the AAT assessments, helping to consolidate your learning and prepare you for exam success.
- The accounting system
- Financial documents for sales
- Double-entry and the accounting equation
- Accounting for sales, returns and discounts
- Process receipts from customers
- Financial documents for purchases
- Accounting for purchases, returns and discounts
- Process payments to suppliers
- Cash book
- Petty cash book
- The trial balance