Personal Tax Tutorial (Finance Act 2023)
Aubrey Penning, Bob Thomas
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Personal Tax’.
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Personal Tax'.
IMPORTANT: The questions in this book are based on Finance Act 2021. Please confirm with your tutor which exam you will be sitting.
You will learn the key aspects of tax affecting UK taxpayers, including income tax, National Insurance, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams. They include:
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone