Business Tax (Finance Act 2021) Workbook
Aubrey Penning, Bob Thomas
This Workbook for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting (Q2022) complements the Business Tax (Finance Act 2021) Tutorial. The perfect revision tool.
*Please liaise with your AAT tutor to confirm if you require this edition, or the new FA2023 edition due to be published later this year*
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This Workbook for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting (Q2022) complements the Business Tax (Finance Act 2021) Tutorial.
IMPORTANT: The questions in this book are based on Finance Act 2021. Please confirm with your tutor which exam you will be sitting.
Perfect for revision, it contains practice chapter-based activities, mock exams and answers.
Questions are written by our expert authors in the style of the AAT assessments, helping to consolidate your learning and prepare you for exam success.
- Introduction to business taxation
- Corporation Tax - trading profits
- Corporation Tax - capital allowances
- Corporation Tax - chargeable gains
- Corporation Tax - calculating the tax
- Income Tax - trading profits
- Income Tax - further issues
- Business disposals and tax planning