Business Tax (Finance Act 2021) Tutorial
Aubrey Penning, Bob Thomas
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Business Tax’.
*Please liaise with your AAT tutor to confirm if you require this edition, or the new FA2023 edition due to be published later this year*
- In Stock
- Includes FREE copy of eBook accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fast shipping to UK and overseas
- In Stock
- Accessible for 2 years from date of purchase
- Paperback copy not included
This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit 'Business Tax'.
IMPORTANT: The questions in this book are based on Finance Act 2021 for exams up until 29th January 2024. Please confirm with your tutor which exam you will be sitting.
You will build an understanding of UK taxation relevant to businesses and learn to prepare tax computations and advice for different types of business.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams. They include:
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
- Introduction to business taxation
- Corporation tax – trading profits
- Corporation tax – capital allowances
- Corporation tax – chargeable gains
- Corporation tax – calculating the tax
- Income tax – trading profits
- Income tax – further issues
- Business disposals and tax planning